- Fixed a bug that caused the banner on the config page that informs the user whether config is current or not to be missing when clicking on the main menu
- Improved license field display on the License page.
- Added a user friendly error message when non-existing app slug is used in upgrade command.
- Updated documentation links on various snapshots screens.
- Fixed link for snapshot deduplication docs.
- Fixed snapshot time display and added chronological sort order.
- Fixed a bug that caused not all snapshot hooks to be shown due to long log lines.
- Fixed a bug that caused private images in preflight checks to fail to pull due to missing password.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong namespace to be shown in the generated
kots remove command.
- Fixed a bug that caused jobs in additional namespaces to not be cleaned.
- Added new
kots get apps command.
- Added Weave collector and analyzer to default Admin Console support bundle.
- Added a modal to handle OIDC login error when a user does not belong to a valid group.
- Improved config page with banner that will show if you’re not on the latest config.
- Fixed Safari issues on latest KOTS Admin Console view.
- License page has been improved to accept multiline license fields.
- Fixed a bug that caused restore to fail if a PVC was missing on the instance being restored.
- Fixed a bug that caused preflight check pods to fail when used with private images.
- Fixed a bug that caused application to be deployed before configuration was applied if there are no required config items.
- Added beta support for the ability to enable and integrate Role Based Access Control for both the KOTS Admin Console and/or the Vendor Application.
- Added the ability to include custom branding for the Vendor Application Identity Service login page.
- Omitted the top level directory from the KOTS Admin Console support bundle file tree.
- Fixed a bug that caused logging in with certain identity providers to fail with “missing ‘email_verified’ claim”.
- Fixed a bug that caused some images to be pulled through the proxy registry instead of the private registry when private registry was configured.
- Fixed a bug that caused the
ConfigOption to resolve to a previous value for some config items.
- Added the ability to control access to the Vendor Application by integrating with an identity provider. This feature is experimental and only available to vendors and licenses that have the Identity Service feature enabled. It is currently only available for the embedded Kubernetes installation method.
- Sprig functions upgraded to v3.2.0 and related TLS functions have been deprecated.
- Added a modal to confirm action when clicking deploy, re-deploy or rollback on a release in KOTS Admin.
- Added validation for registry endpoint format in kots admin-console push-images command.
- Fixes an issue where port forwarder would sometimes fail instead of selecting a random port automatically when the local port is not available.
- Fixes a navigation issue within the application snapshots section that resulted in the inability to navigate to instance snapshots.
- Fixes a bug that caused CRDs included in Helm v3 charts to not be applied automatically on the initial deployment of the app.
- Fixed a bug that prevented application upgrade downloads in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent further application upgrades when a bad configuration results in invalid spec being rendered and license is updated by the application vendor at the same time.
- Added the ability to control access to the KOTS Admin Console by integrating with an identity provider. This feature is experimental and only available to vendors and licenses that have the Identity Service feature enabled. It is currently only available for the embedded Kubernetes installation method.
- Added the ability to redeploy the currently deployed app version.
- Added beta support for instance snapshots in embedded clusters.
- Added retry logic to improve reliability of private image detection in environments with challenging networking configuration. This will retry 3 times before failing.
skip-preflights flag to
kots install and
kots upstream upgrade commands.
- Fixed “v1 docker registries are not supported” error message.
- Fixed a bug in the Admin Console which caused the UI to crash when clicking the redacted file link under the “Redactors” tab in the troubleshoot page.
- Fixed a bug in the Admin Console that showed the wrong CLI command in the error modal when uploading the license fails.
- Fixed a bug that caused Helm charts to be silently excluded from deployments due to invalid YAML.
- Fixed an issue with the “Node Resources” analyzer label filtering that caused an error when the label is not found.
- Fixed an issue when configuring “Gitops” that would cause a permission denied error when adding a path.
- Fixed a bug that caused airgapped application updates to fail in some cases after upgrading Admin Console from 1.19 or earlier.