- If license is updated during a sync, a dialog is shown linking to version history.
- Better feedback when saving app config.
- Support bundle analysis now has breadcrumbs.
replicated/kurl-util container uses a versioned tag instead of
kots CLI now includes an
Authorization header when making requests to
- Airgap upload endpoints now require
- Helm chart rendering errors are now displayed in the Admin Console.
- The Dashboard link has been removed from the license upload pages.
- License is synced to the latest version on installation.
kotsadm-api no longer needs to be restarted when console password is reset using the CLI.
- Airgap upload doesn’t redirect back to license upload.
- A failed airgap upload will display an error.
- Failing preflight checks incorrectly rendered as successful in the version history page.
- Fixed an issue where Preflight checks fail if a
when condition is missing.
- If your preflight check fails to parse, the error message is displays as a failing preflight.
- Fixed issues with kURL HA registry availability when a node is lost.
- Fixed an issue where kotsadm would not pull new releases when changing a customer’s channel and syncing their license.
- Fixed error 404 when the Secure Console page is refreshed.
- Fixes for license sync:
- When a new license field is created, it will be pulled down on the next license sync.
- When new license fields are added, they will be used in rendering the next app version.