- The kustomize version used to render releases can be specified, with the currently accepted versions being “2.0.3” and “3.5.4”. Documentation can be found here.
- Support for embedded installations with kURL on RHEL and CentOS 7.7.
- CPU and memory usage graphs were not rendering in embedded cluster installations with Kubernetes 1.16 and later.
- Application crashes when using gestures to viewing files in troubleshoot file inspector. issue-920
- When checking for updates from the version history page, errors from previous releases were not cleared when a new working release became available.