- Added support for deploying Operators as KOTS applications:
additionalImages to the kots.io/v1beta1, Kind=Application spec
- Added new template functions for operators to read the local image name and image pull secrets
- Added support for
--kubeconfig and all other
kubectl flags in all
kots commands. These can be used with
kubectl kots --kubeconfig ...
TLSCert template functions, to generate matching cert and private key for a hostname.
ConfigOption template functions will now be evaluated recursively. Items defined in the config can reference other config items, and will be updated when any value changes.
- When there is no TTY, the default KOTS logger will not show a spinner.
- The upstream directory has been excluded from diff calculation and view in order to show clearly what changes are being deployed.
- The diff calculation now shows the lines added and removed in the base and downstream only.
kubectl kots admin-console upgrade command will no longer upgrade kURL installs.
kots can now push images to unsecured private registries.
- Multi-doc YAML files will be automatically split when rendered into the base directory.
- Added messages that show the reason that certs are not accepted when uploading them on the embedded cluster page
- When uploading a cert with a hostname on the embedded cluster, the browser will automatically redirect to the hostname after applying the cert
kots version command now doesn’t hang and doesn’t display networking errors when it’s unable to connect to github.com to check for updates.
- Fixed the issue that caused kURL installer to fail when
kotsadm add-on was included, but application did not have any metadata.
- Fixed the 404 error when Secure Console page is refreshed in the browser on kURL+kotsadm installs.
- Clicking “Continue to Setup” on the Secure Console page no longer shows the “Anonymous uploads have been disabled” message.
- Fixed the issue that allowed users to upload certificates that had expired or had an invalid hostname.
- Fixed the issue that caused kURL installs to fail when
kotsadm add-on is enabled but no app slug is specified.
- Fixed the issue that caused scroll bars to be shown on the Preflight Checks page while the spinner is the only thing visible on the page.
- Fixed the bug that caused GitOps page to show “Oops, something went wrong” message when trying to add a repo.
- Fixed the support bundle command shown on embedded cluster installs.
- Fixed the bug that caused
versionLabel to be removed from the installation.yaml file by the
kots pull command.
- Fixed a bug that caused
kots.io/exclude annotations to be either completely ignored or applied to all objects in a single file.
- Fixed error display when the Add Node button on the Cluster Management page.