- Added support for a new
additionalNamespaces field in the
apiVersion: k8s.io/v1beta1, Kind=Application manifest.
- Added a
requireMinimimalRBAC field in the
apiVersion: k8s.io/v1beta1, Kind=Application manifest. When enabled and running
kots install, KOTS will default to a namespaced-scoped RBAC role instead of a cluster-scoped role.
- Added a new
Distribution template function to return a string indicating the managed Kubernetes offering (i.e.
- Added a new kURL Context and corresponding template functions to read
values from the kURL Installer CRD. These functions are not available on the config page.
- Changed the internal API that
kots upload and
kots download use to the Go API. The Typescript implementations are deprecated.
- Added Velero status to the dashboard tile to identify if Velero is not installed and Snapshots are enabled.
- When running the Admin Console port forward (after
kots install or
kots admin-console), if port 8800 is not available, a random port will be used instead of showing an error.
- Default support bundle collectors now include rook, ceph, and kURL information.
- Removed the
allowSnapshots flag from the
kots.io/v1beta1/Appplication resource. Snapshots are now enabled by including a
velero.io/v1/Backup resource in a release.
- Fixed the bug that caused the Login button to become disabled.
- Fixed the bug that caused the
NoSuchKey error when deploying a version.