- Added support for including snapshots (backup and restore) to an application by including a Velero Backup spec. Documentation is available at https://kots.io/vendor/snapshots/overview/.
- The Admin Console can now include custom redactors to be applied to all support bundles that are generated.
- When installing using
kots install, it’s possible to supply config values via a
--config-values flag to automate an online installation
- When downloading using
kots download, it’s possible to get the password values in plain text when using a
--decrypt-password-values flag (#451).
kots upload receives a file in
upstream/userdata/config.yaml that contains plainText fields, if the matching config item is a password type, the plainText field will be encrypted and saved.
- Added a new kURL add-on to specify SELinux config.
- Added the ability to include a Docker daemon.json in a kURL spec.
- Added a new kURL add-on to specify a firewalld config.
- kURL supports local YAML patches for customers to override (or add) custom settings.
- Added the ability to upload a .RLI file (Replicated Classic) to the Admin Console. When this happens, the RLI file will be exchanged for a valid YAML file (KOTS License). Please contact us to enable this feature.
- The diff calculation in the Admin Console now shows a diff of the output of
kustomize build, not the full directory. This makes the diff view show only the changes that will be applied.
- Changed how
kots install works when a
--license-file flag is provided. It now just hands off the license file for the Admin Console to complete, causing the behavior of install with/without this field to be closer (#450).
- Update sprig template function library to 3.1.0 (see corresponding release notes).
- Changed default of
kots download to be the current directory instead of the home directory (#436).
--dest flag from recommend
kots download command on the View Files tab of the Admin Console.
- Added a timestamp to the support bundle rows on the Troubleshoot page.
- Removed the Copyright Replicated notice from the bottom of the Admin Console.
- When using the kURL embedded cluster and the customer passes a local patch yaml, both files will be stored in the cluster as
apiVersion: installers.kurl.sh/v1beta1, kind: Installer objects.
- All Admin Console objects are annotated with velero annotations now.
- Fixed a bug where generated TLS certs would not be recreated if the CN changed.
- Fixed a bug where templated helm values containing commas would cause kotsadm to fail with
failed to render archive directory when saving configuration.
- Fixed a panic that caused status informers to incorrectly report the status of the application as missing.
- Fixed a bug that was causing
kots upstream commands to fail with 500 errors (#473).