- Support for HTTP_PROXY and NO_PROXY environment variables in embedded cluster installations.
- Update checks within the Admin Console occur at periodic intervals (every 4 hours by default), and can be configured or disabled.
- Snapshot storage configuration is now validated on save.
- Updated to Troubleshoot v0.9.36
- Beta support for explicit Helm 3 rendering
- Added KOTS metadata to all application manifests.
A unique identifier for the local application and the version sequence will be injected as annotations to all deployed manifests.
when can now be a boolean
- Namespaces will be applied before the rest of the application YAML.
- Additional snapshot information from Velero and Restic is now included in support bundles
- Fixed issue where Admin Console can crash sometimes when using
- Snapshots page will show a message when connection to the API is lost.
- Fixed a bug that would cause orphaned pods to be left on the system when jobs are deleted.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a mismatch between TLS cert and key when using
TLSKey template functions
- Airgapped upload progress may be cropped without the ability to scroll in some situations.
Fixed by adding the ability to scroll on this page.
- Fixed a bug that could cause kotsadm-operator to not be deployed, resulting in applications being stuck in
Deploying state indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug where some text on the config page doesn’t wrap.
- Fixed a bug that prevented private images from being used in CronJobs.