- Added ability to delete disconnected nodes from the cluster management page of the Admin Console on embedded clusters.
- Added template function support in Collect, Analyze, and SupportBundle specs.
- Added template functions for Sequence, Cursor, ChannelName, VersionLabel, ReleaseNotes, and IsAirgap.
- Added support for automated (unattended, headless) upgrades of applications installed into airgapped instances using KOTS CLI.
- Added support for automated (unattended, headless) installs of applications into an embedded cluster (both airgap and online) using KOTS CLI.
- Private images used by SupportBundle and Preflight collectors are now automatically rewritten so they can be pulled from inside the cluster and are included in airgap bundles.
- Added support for Kubernetes 1.19 and dropped support for Kubernetes 1.16.
- Updated design of Version History page.
- Updated design of the version card on the application dashboard.
- Latest available version information is shown in the card.
- Check for updates button is always available.
- Current deployment status is included.
- Added resource limits and requests for Admin Console pods.
- Admin Consoles will use
NODE_PORT environment variable if set (e.g. from kURL embedded clusters), instead of the default 8800.
- Port forwarding no longer uses the
app.k8s.io/v1beta1 Application spec and has been aligned with the documentation.
- SupportBundle and Preflight specs are no longer served on unauthenticated endpoints and instead are provided to support-bundle and preflight binaries via secrets.
- The version check endpoint now correctly reports the current application version and adds information about KOTS Admin Console version, Kubernetes version, app status, etc.
- Added an explicit error message when an uploaded airgap bundle does not match the installed license.
- Airgap bundle uploads via web UI no longer use a lot of memory.
- Fixed a bug that caused airgap automated (unattended, headless) installs to pull the application from the internet.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Admin Console instance to become unusable if application installation failed under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that caused registry template functions to return no data.
- Fixed a bug that caused HasLocalRegistry and LocalRegistryHost to return incorrect information.
- Fixed a bug that caused GitOps to fail on initial setup if the repo is empty.
- Fixed a troubleshoot bug where the result of a secret collector would have a missing key.
- Fixed a troubleshoot bug where a run collector would hang if the Pod was in the
- Fixed a troubleshoot bug that caused the ingress analyzer to not produce a result.
- Fixed a troubleshoot bug that caused the database version analyzer to fail on versions that aren’t strictly semver conformant.
- Fixed a troubleshoot bug that caused the distribution analyzer to not recognize IBM and minikube distributions.
- Fixed reporting of the “released on” date to use the date the release was promoted to a channel rather than the date the release was downloaded.