- The same license can no longer be installed twice on the same Admin Console instance.
- Pull policy for Admin Console images has been changed from
IfNotPresent to account for new rate limits enforced by Docker Hub.
- License page has been improved to better highlight application features.
- Removed support for Kustomize 2.0.3.
- Fixed a bug that caused
kots admin-console push-images command to fail when secret ID and secret key are used for authentication with ECR.
- Fixed a bug that caused errors to not be surfaced to the user on the Snapshots page.
- Fixed a bug that caused a compatibility warning to be shown on the Snapshots page if Velero 1.5.2 is installed, which is fully supported.