- Added the ability to control access to the Vendor Application by integrating with an identity provider. This feature is experimental and only available to vendors and licenses that have the Identity Service feature enabled. It is currently only available for the embedded Kubernetes installation method.
- Sprig functions upgraded to v3.2.0 and related TLS functions have been deprecated.
- Added a modal to confirm action when clicking deploy, re-deploy or rollback on a release in KOTS Admin.
- Added validation for registry endpoint format in kots admin-console push-images command.
- Fixes an issue where port forwarder would sometimes fail instead of selecting a random port automatically when the local port is not available.
- Fixes a navigation issue within the application snapshots section that resulted in the inability to navigate to instance snapshots.
- Fixes a bug that caused CRDs included in Helm v3 charts to not be applied automatically on the initial deployment of the app.