- Updated the Preflight Checks are in progress experience in KOTS Admin UI to show a progress bar and information about the test currently running.
- Increased kotsadm Pod CPU limits from 500m to 1 in order to improve performance of Preflights and Support Bundle collection.
- Updated to Primary and Secondary node language in the KOTS Admin Cluster Management UI to reflect newer inclusive language standards.
- Updated KOTS Admin GitOps UI to remove mention of functionality that is not yet available.
- Updated base images for KOTS Admin Console components from debian:stretch to debian:buster to address open CVEs in upstream components.
- Updated the SchemaHero dependency to 0.12.0
- Fixed a bug that caused Kubernetes objects with exclude-labels to be undeployed during backup restorations.
- Fixed a bug that caused S3 region lookup failure if duplicate bucket names are present across aws-gov and non-aws-gov regions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Support Bundle command shown in the KOTS Admin Console Troubleshoot UI to not respect custom redactors that are defined in the application or the Admin Console.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an analyzer or its graphic to not properly render in the Support Bundle analysis within KOTS Admin Console Troubleshoot UI.
- Fixed a bug that could cause KOTS Admin Console pods to be started before database schema migrations are applied, resulting in unpredictable behavior.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the user to be logged out of KOTS Admin Console during an airgap bundle upload.