- Added CLI commands to configure AWS, other S3, GCP and Azure as KOTS Snapshot storage destinations.
- The kots install and kots upstream upgrade commands now support the
- Added a Helm opt-in feature where values and optionalValues are recursively merged if the dataset is recursive in nature.
- Default values of password types are now hidden on the application config screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Azure Blob Storage option to be hidden in the KOTS Snapshots settings.
- Fixed a bug that could cause errors switching between KOTS Snapshots providers.
- Fixed a bug where KOTS would watch for changes to Kubernetes Namespaces even when the
additionalNamespaces parameter was not set, causing excessive logging when
requireMinimalRBACPrivileges is set and the kotsadm and kotsadm-operator Service Accounts have insufficient permissions in the cluster.
- Silenced excessive logging by the kotsadm-operator when the application deploy loop fails repetedly.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a broken login screen icon when the Identity Service is enabled and there in no application icon.
- Fixed a bug that caused Prometheus metrics not to work when kotsadm is not running in the default namespace.
- Fixed a bug that allowed deploying an update via the KOTS Admin UI without requiring configuration when there are non-set required config items.
- Fixed a bug that caused “no basic auth credentials” image pull errors after running a kots install command with private registry credentials.