New installations of this KOTS version into non-airgapped existing clusters may fail due to removal of a needed MinIO image from DockerHub. This issue only impacts KOTS v1.41.1 to v1.43.1. We recommend upgrading to KOTS v1.43.2 or higher.
- When rendering a Helm Chart, KOTS will attempt to determine the version of Helm to use based on the apiVersion key in Chart.yaml if
helmVersion in HelmChart spec is not set.
- Fixed an issue where the progress bar could keep spinning while configuring KOTS Snapshots settings.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow changing the KOTS Snapshots backup provider if there was an error during setup.
- Fixed an issue where the KOTS Snapshots ‘add a new destination’ screen would not display if Velero v1.6.0 plugins were present in the private registry.
- Fixed an issue that allowed invalid URLs for S3 Compatible KOTS Snapshots provider endpoints.