- Added the ability to provide a Docker Hub username and password via the kots docker ensure-secret CLI command that the Admin Console can utilize when pulling images to increase rate limits.
- Admin Console log timestamps are now human-readable.
- Fixed an issue where the KOTS registry password that is passed through the KOTS install CLI command was not respected when submitting the airgap bundle form through the UI.
- Fixed an issue in the Config page in the Admin Console where default values were not dynamically re-evaluated.
- Fixed an issue where the terminal cursor becomes permanently hidden when interrupting a KOTS install using CTRL+C.