- Filenames are now captured and saved as part of the File configuration items.
You can template resources with the filename(s) using the new
ConfigOptionFilename template function.
- Added support for Google Artifact Registry as an externally linked private registry.
- If the Goldpinger add-on is included with kURL, the KOTS support bundle will now include data collected and analyzed by Goldpinger, which helps identify in-cluster network connectivity issues.
- Improved visibility that GitOps is enabled when on the Version History page in Admin Console.
- Replaced “Continue editing” button with “Edit latest config” button on the Config page to ensure users are able to continue editing rather than remaining on a read-only config screen.