- The kots pull and kots admin-console generate-manifests CLI commands will now save the manifests in the current working directory by default.
- Updated the warning message printed by the kots install command so that when KOTS fails to pull the application metadata it will mention that it could also cause the Admin Console to run without minimal role-based-access-control (RBAC) privileges, which may be required by the application.
--kotsadm-namespace flag is now optional in airgapped existing cluster installations and for the kots upstream upgrade CLI command. Its value can be concatenated to the
--kotsadm-registry flag instead (such as in the kots install command).
- Added better preflight check status on version history rows.
- Fixed a bug that caused the existing cluster workflow to show in an embedded environment if a user logged out before finishing app setup.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to install the same license multiple times using automated installs.
- Fixed a bug that caused KOTS to not be able to detect the application spec (along with other KOTS kinds) if it’s part of a multi-yaml document, which caused status informers to be ignored in that case for example.