- From the Troubleshoot tab in the admin console, you can view some detailed information (such as logs, events, etc.) for each unhealthy pod in the Support bundle analysis view.
- KOTS resources now provide an explicit security context per pod and container, along with a seccomp profile (
runtime/default). This allows for policy validation through tools such as OPA Gatekeeper. KOTS containers use a read-only root filesystem, do not run as the root user or group, and do not require privileged escalation.
- Added more default analyzers for Kubernetes objects.
- To fix errors related to duplicate YAML keys, the version of Kustomize was reverted to 3.8.10 from 3.10.0.
- Fixed a bug that caused Weave analyzers to show Weave errors on installs that don’t use Weave.
- Fixed a bug that masked the “License expired” message when sharing a support bundle with a vendor.
- Fixed a bug on the admin console license page where the “Sync License” button was misaligned.