- Installing with Native Helm is generally available (GA). This workflow provides the ability to have the admin console work directly with Helm to install and manage chart resources, including support for hook weights and most Helm hooks. The existing workflow with Helm is renamed to Installing with Replicated KOTS and is still available for use. Any charts currently deployed to application instances will be unaffected by this change. Any new charts are eligible to use the Native Helm workflow.
- Weave Net container logs are now included in the default KOTS support bundle.
- Fixes a bug that prevented garbage collection of unused images from working in an embedded cluster when the registry is backed by a Rook Ceph object store.
- Fixes a bug with Native Helm that caused Kustomize “resource not found” errors when supplying multiple Helm charts with the same name prefix.
- Fixes a bug associated with Config Item dependencies not being discovered when combining Replicated and non-Replicated template functions.
- Fixes a bug that would show the “Send bundle to vendor” button while installed in an airgap environment.
- Increases the timeout for the kotsadm-postgres readiness probe.
- Fixes a Helm issue that prevented charts with empty sub-charts/dependencies from deploying.
- Fixes stuck Postgres pod in KOTS v1.56.0 caused by additional security contexts. The strict security contexts can now be enabled during admin console install and upgrade by using the