- Adds the
kubectl kots get config command to export config values. This includes a
--decrypt flag to decrypt sensitive values.
- The internal storage location for snapshots now uses a persistent volume instead of object storage when the
disableS3 flag is set to
true for embedded clusters. For more information about removing KOTS use of object storage, see the kURL add-on documentation.
- Adds version output for current and new releases to the
upstream upgrade CLI command.
- Fixes a bug that caused analyzers to surface errors in namespaces not used by the application when the admin console has cluster access in existing cluster installations.
- Fixes an issue that caused image pull secrets to be rendered in the admin console namespace instead of the
namespace specified in the kots.io/v1beta1.HelmChart when using
- Fixes the
kots pull CLI command to properly inject
imagePullSecrets when using Helm Charts with
useHelmInstall set to
- Fixes a bug that causes application images to not be deleted from a private registry.
- Fixes a bug that causes images included in support bundle’s
run collector to not be deleted from a private registry.