--skip-preflights flags to KOTS upload cli.
- Fixed a bug that could cause cluster scoped resources to not be included in Snapshots.
- Fixed a bug that caused Full Snapshots to ignore the backup spec defined in the application release.
- Fixed a bug where config icon was still visible on Version History page if there was no present config.
- Fixed a bug that could cause config screen to not work if application config has an empty config group.
- Fixed a bug that could cause airgap bundle upload to fail if license channel was changed previously.
- Fixed a bug that caused license upload to fail during airgapped license update if unicode characters were present in custom fields.
- Fixed a bug that caused the namespace specified in additionalNamespaces to be removed if the same namespace was previously used in the application spec.
- Fixed KOTS casing in version output message to align with style guidelines.
- Fixed a bug that caused app redactors to be ignored during support bundle collection.
- Fixed a bug that caused upgrading the app using the cli in airgapped kurl clusters to require the registry namespace to be provided.
- Fixed a bug that caused custom redactors defined in the Admin Console to have no effect on the generated support bundles.
- Application Config form under the config tab now has a min and max width to better maintain spacing on the page.
- Upgraded Helm v3 dependency from v3.2.4 to v3.5.2.
- Added instrumentation for preflight usage.
- Fixed a bug where boolean custom fields were not displayed properly on the license page.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong page title was shown on the Cluster Management page.
- Fixed a bug where conditional config items would show up on the navigation tree even when they are hidden in the main config. Now Application Config groups that have a conditional ‘when’ value or that have been set to ‘hidden’ will be hidden in the sidebar when necessary.
- Fixed a bug where the Admin Console could hang if you attempted to upgrade KOTS when the latest was already running.
- Fixed a bug that could cause documents to get ignored in Helm Charts.
- Removed duplicate secrets while generating support bundle.
- New design for application configuration screen that allows easy navigation to different sections of the configuration. This feature requires no change to existing configuration. It leverages any existing Groups and Items hierarchy in the current config.
- Updated links to version configuration to indicate whether config is read-only or editable.
- Improvements to memory and disk usage when airgap bundles are being uploaded.
- Troubleshoot (support bundle and analyzers) has been upgraded to v0.10.7.
- Added helper text to replace default external documentation links where possible to better support airgap and white labeling use cases.
- Fixed a bug that allowed editing read-only fields on the application config screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused viewing the list of Full Snapshots in the Admin Console to fail if one of the snapshots contains an app that no longer exists.
- Updated Snapshots content when choosing “Learn more about differences” from the App Dashboard.
- Fixed a bug on the config page that navigated you to the incorrect config when choosing “view the currently deployed config”.
- Fixed a bug on the config page that allowed you to edit previously deployed configs.
- KOTS Snapshots with Disaster Recovery is now generally available (GA). In order to better clarify functionality, Instance Snapshots have been renamed to Full Snapshots and Application Snapshots have been renamed to Partial Snapshots. These changes are reflected throughout the KOTS Admin UI and the KOTS documentation.
- All available Snapshot functionality is now under the “Snapshots” global navigation. Both Full Snapshots (Instances) and Partial Snapshots (Applications) can be initiated and scheduled from the global Snapshots section.
- Added ability to do partial restore from Full Snapshots (Instance).
- Added ability to initiate a Full Snapshot (Instance) from the App Dashboard.
- Snapshots functionality will now support minimal role-based-access-control (RBAC) privileges installations.
- Added new CLI for setting application config values.
- Fixed a bug that showed “Node drain successful” on all node rows instead of just the node that was actually drained.
- Fixed a bug where application metadata config map is not updated with the new app name.
- Fixed a bug that caused having two different instances of the Admin Console running in different clusters due to disaster recovery to report back to the vendor as if they are the same instance.
- Fixed a bug that caused warnings about Roles and RoleBindings to be shown when restoring Snapshots on OpenShift clusters.
- Fixed a bug that caused a false error to be reported at the end of the install when –port-forward flag is set to false.
- Fixed a bug that caused Full Snapshots (Instance) to fail on instances with multiple apps when at least one app does not have snapshots enabled.
- Updated support bundle to Troubleshoot v0.10.2.
- Improved airgap install CLI flag copy.
- Added new commands to list backups and restores.
- Cluster Management UI now indicates which node is primary.
- Changed positioning of CPU Pressure and Memory Pressure in the Cluster Management UI.
- Fixed a bug that caused file handle leak during airgap bundle upload.
- Fixed a nil pointer panic when syncing license.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Admin Console data to become inconsistent due to errors during license updates.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the wrong app version to be deployed when using the kots upstream upgrade with the
- Better error logging when downloading support bundle.
- Removed a superfluous HTTP error when using the kots download command.
- Fixed a bug that caused snapshot duration time to be shown incorrectly.
- UI enhancements to provide more clarity on node rows while on the cluster management tab.
- Add a confirmation before starting the drain node process.
- Show feedback while a node is being drained.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in postgres connection leak, which could result in Admin Console being inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Admin Console pod to crash when Velero backup objects don’t have annoatations.
- Updated text on the snapshot restore page to give user more explanation about the restore process.