- Added support for Bitbucket Server in GitOps.
- Clicking on the Application menu
Config tab now navigates to the deployed config instead of latest release version config if those are not the same.
- Updated instrumentation for preflight usage.
- Changed the spinner to a progress bar with status while generating a support bundle for an application within the KOTS Admin UI.
- Updating KOTS Snapshot settings will now wait for Velero and Restic to start running before showing the success message. Additionally, error feedback was improved to differentiate between
Velero is not installed and
Velero is not ready as the pod is being spun up.
- Fixed a CSS bug that caused the selected state of a boxed checkbox item to have the wrong color background.
- Updated KOTS Admin and CLI support-bundle binaries to match in order to ensure similar output.
- Troubleshoot support bundle and analyzers has been upgraded to v0.10.21.
- Updated icons for viewing and editing release config on KOTS Admin Version History page.
- Made scss and styling improvements in the KOTS Admin UI.
- Fixed a bug on the License page where large license fields extend off the browser screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused usage numbers for RAM and CPU to not be rounded to the first decimal point.
- Fixed a bug where the Application dashboard “Start a snapshot” link didn’t create the correct snapshot if you clicked on “Learn More” first.
- Fixed a bug that caused Velero filesystem cli commands to log the progress even if the output format was specified.
- Links in application release notes will now open in a new tab.
- Upgraded the Troubleshoot dependency version from v0.10.18 to v0.10.20.
- Fixed a bug that caused cluster metrics to be inverted on the Cluster tab.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when navigating to the redactors page for a support bundle that was uploaded though the Admin Console UI.
- Fixed a bug that caused credential validation to fail when Disable Image Push option is used.
- Fixed a bug that caused config set command to fail on required item validation when it should be succeeding.
- Merged PR 1794 which fixed a bug that caused entitlement values to be rendered as an empty map.
- Added additional instrumentation for preflight usage.
- Upgraded the Go version to 1.16.
- Upgraded the Kuberentes dependency version from v1.20.2 to v1.20.5.
- Upgraded Helm 3 dependency from v3.5.2 to v3.5.3.
- Upgraded the Troubleshoot dependency version from v0.10.16 to v0.10.18.
- Updated Registry page to have registry namespace as required field.
- Fixed a bug where the Restic missing error was not displayed on the Full or Partial Snapshots page.
- Fixed a bug that could cause user name and password to be empty in pull secret during airgap install.
- Fixed a bug where the kotsadm-postgres statefulset would attempt to pull images from the internet instead of the specified registry if no registry credentials were provided.
- Fixed a bug that caused installations and upgrades to fail in OpenShift clusters.
- Added CLI commands to configure AWS, other S3, GCP and Azure as KOTS Snapshot storage destinations.
- The kots install and kots upstream upgrade commands now support the
- Added a Helm opt-in feature where values and optionalValues are recursively merged if the dataset is recursive in nature.
- Default values of password types are now hidden on the application config screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Azure Blob Storage option to be hidden in the KOTS Snapshots settings.
- Fixed a bug that could cause errors switching between KOTS Snapshots providers.
- Fixed a bug where KOTS would watch for changes to Kubernetes Namespaces even when the
additionalNamespaces parameter was not set, causing excessive logging when
requireMinimalRBACPrivileges is set and the kotsadm and kotsadm-operator Service Accounts have insufficient permissions in the cluster.
- Silenced excessive logging by the kotsadm-operator when the application deploy loop fails repetedly.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a broken login screen icon when the Identity Service is enabled and there in no application icon.
- Fixed a bug that caused Prometheus metrics not to work when kotsadm is not running in the default namespace.
- Fixed a bug that allowed deploying an update via the KOTS Admin UI without requiring configuration when there are non-set required config items.
- Fixed a bug that caused “no basic auth credentials” image pull errors after running a kots install command with private registry credentials.
- Updated KOTS Snapshots restore CLI to report errors and warnings from Velero.
- Updated KOTS Admin UI to include local timezone when displaying app version deployment time.
- Updated KOTS GitOps integration to use default branch when no branch is specified.
- Updated Postgres to use Alpine as base image instead of Debian Stretch.
- Updated Schemahero to use Debian Buster as base image instead of Debian Stretch.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a Full snapshot restore to be be stuck in
In Progress state indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug that caused the application to be redeployed right after a snapshot restore.
- Fixed a bug that required user to upload license from KOTS Admin UI even if it was specified in the install command when
--airgap flag is used.
- Fixed a bug that caused Logout and Login buttons to stop working.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Postgres image to be missing from the Admin Console airgap package.
- Updated the Preflight Checks are in progress experience in KOTS Admin UI to show a progress bar and information about the test currently running.
- Increased kotsadm Pod CPU limits from 500m to 1 in order to improve performance of Preflights and Support Bundle collection.
- Updated to Primary and Secondary node language in the KOTS Admin Cluster Management UI to reflect newer inclusive language standards.
- Updated KOTS Admin GitOps UI to remove mention of functionality that is not yet available.
- Updated base images for KOTS Admin Console components from debian:stretch to debian:buster to address open CVEs in upstream components.
- Updated the SchemaHero dependency to 0.12.0
- Fixed a bug that caused Kubernetes objects with exclude-labels to be undeployed during backup restorations.
- Fixed a bug that caused S3 region lookup failure if duplicate bucket names are present across aws-gov and non-aws-gov regions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Support Bundle command shown in the KOTS Admin Console Troubleshoot UI to not respect custom redactors that are defined in the application or the Admin Console.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an analyzer or its graphic to not properly render in the Support Bundle analysis within KOTS Admin Console Troubleshoot UI.
- Fixed a bug that could cause KOTS Admin Console pods to be started before database schema migrations are applied, resulting in unpredictable behavior.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the user to be logged out of KOTS Admin Console during an airgap bundle upload.
- Updated Skip Preflights modal in KOTS Admin UI to make it more obvious that skipping preflights is not the recommended installation behavior.
- Added instrumentation for the Admin Console and application installation outcome.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Admin Console pods to be scheduled on nodes with the wrong architecture.