- Added a new CLI command for generating Admin Console YAML manifests.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some custom objects to not be removed from the cluster when they are removed from the application.
- Fixed a bug that could cause private images hosted in GitHub’s Docker registry fail to pull.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Admin Console to become inaccessible if an application Config did not have any config groups defined.
- Added support for uploading multiple files in the application config for repeatable config items.
- Added support to remove a file from the application config when using the file item type.
- Fixed a bug causing LicenseFieldValue template evaluations in the Config file to not render correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused failed deployments to show as successful.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Helm charts from being deployed in multiple namespaces.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Admin Console to panic if the application did not contain a Config file.
- Fixed a bug that caused kots pull command to traverse the directory structure of the current working directory.
- Fixed a bug that caused some deployment status to show the wrong color and icon in the UI if preflight checks were skipped.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the namespace specified in a HelmChart spec to be ignored.
- Fixed a bug where the
reset-tls command would not restart the kurl-proxy-kotsadm pod.
- Fixed a bug where using the
--ensure-rbac=false flag with install and upgrade commands would still attempt to modify RBAC objects.
- Fixed a bug where a deployment would fail if the same resource is included in different Helm charts.
- Added the ability to opt-in to removing the MinIO object store dependency for KOTS for kURL embedded and existing cluster upgrades. If this opt-in is selected as part of the upgrade, KOTS will migrate all application archives and support bundles to a blob/filesystem that is part of the new KOTS Admin Console statefulset. The migration process is irreversible. This option is also available for new KOTS installs on kURL embedded and existing clusters. When specified on new installs, MinIO will not be used by KOTS for application archive or support bundle storage.
- Added a config option for repeatable items. This allows for more than one value to be provided under a single config item. The config item will target a YAML array or YAML file, which will be duplicated and rendered for as many values as are provided.
- Added experimental support for a new Helm rendering workflow that supports hook and hook weight for v3 Helm charts. The new workflow applies to the following hooks: pre-install, post-install, pre-upgrade, post-upgrade. This feature is experimental and only available to vendors who have requested access.
- The Private registry namespace can now have more than one path component, or it may be omitted altogether.
- Added default collector and analyzer for Longhorn.
- Fixed a bug that allowed installing an airgap bundle from a channel that didn’t match the license channel.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to update a license once an expired license was installed from command line using the
- Fixed a bug that could cause Admin Console to not validate TLS certificates after a support bundle is collected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Postgres password to be included in support bundles.
- Fixed a bug that caused file names to not be preserved on file type config options.
- Filenames are now captured and saved as part of the File configuration items.
You can template resources with the filename(s) using the new
ConfigOptionFilename template function.
- Added support for Google Artifact Registry as an externally linked private registry.
- If the Goldpinger add-on is included with kURL, the KOTS support bundle will now include data collected and analyzed by Goldpinger, which helps identify in-cluster network connectivity issues.
- Improved visibility that GitOps is enabled when on the Version History page in Admin Console.
- Replaced “Continue editing” button with “Edit latest config” button on the Config page to ensure users are able to continue editing rather than remaining on a read-only config screen.
- Fixed an issue where the
kots pull command required a functioning kubernetes cluster in order to render the application in KOTS v1.44.0.
- Fixed an issue where the Config page in the Admin Console failed to load if rendered default values produced invalid yaml.
- Added the ability to provide a Docker Hub username and password via the kots docker ensure-secret CLI command that the Admin Console can utilize when pulling images to increase rate limits.
- Admin Console log timestamps are now human-readable.
- Fixed an issue where the KOTS registry password that is passed through the KOTS install CLI command was not respected when submitting the airgap bundle form through the UI.
- Fixed an issue in the Config page in the Admin Console where default values were not dynamically re-evaluated.
- Fixed an issue where the terminal cursor becomes permanently hidden when interrupting a KOTS install using CTRL+C.